Legal Representation in Sonoma, Napa & Mendocino Counties
At Wilber Law Offices, P.C., our firm has been providing legal services to clients in the region for more than a decade. Through our many years in practice, we have built positive relationships with the local courts and the communities we serve. To optimally serve the needs of our clients and potential clients, we offer free initial consultations, convenient payment plans, and Spanish-language capability. Our attorneys are committed to putting your needs and legal goals first and foremost through a team approach that combines the extensive knowledge and experience we have gained throughout our careers.
Reach out to Wilber Law Offices, P.C. online or at (707) 986-4482 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Santa Rosa lawyers for criminal defense and DUI.
We focus our practice on criminal defense and DUI. Our attorneys can represent you throughout all phases of your case from investigation to arrest, arraignment, court hearings, and more. As seasoned trial lawyers, we have the experience and skills needed to take your case through to trial in seeking an optimum outcome.
We can represent you in all criminal defense matters, including but not limited to:
- Computer crimes. These include identity theft, internet fraud, financial theft, and more
- Domestic violence crimes. These involve abusive acts against family and household members.
- Drug crimes. These can range from simple possession to sales, distribution, and trafficking.
- Theft crimes. These include shoplifting, petty and grand theft, and more.
- Violent crimes. These can include assault, battery, sexual assault, armed robbery, home invasion, carjacking, manslaughter, and murder.
- White collar crime. These are generally nonviolent crimes seeking financial gain or benefit committed through deceit or fraud.
- Environmental crimes. These may be criminal or civil offenses in violation of state law or governmental agency regulations.
- Child endangerment. This involves acting or failing to act in which a child is exposed to danger, pain, and suffering.
Our DUI practice includes representation and information about the following:
- BAC: blood alcohol content
- Bail after a DUI arrest
- Car insurance after a DUI
- Criminal record for a DUI
- DMV procedure and defenses
- Drivers’ license suspension process
- DUI arrest process
- DUI checkpoints
- DUI court in Santa Rosa
- DUI enhancements
- DUI for college students
- DUI penalties
- DUI resources
- DUI school
- Field sobriety tests
- First-offense DUI
- Second-offense DUI
- Third-offense DUI
- Wet reckless
- Ignition interlock devices
- Santa Rosa and Sonoma County DUI arrest process
- Traffic stops
- Types of DUI charges
Our Santa Rosa trial attorneys have the experience and tenacity necessary to try your case to a jury or to the court should you decide that is desirable after considering all your options. Our attorneys have tried over 20 jury trials to verdict, nearly all with outcomes more favorable than they would have been through negotiation.
Attorney Rachel Wilber tried numerous cases during her time as a public defender. Focusing exclusively on criminal defense, she has handled both misdemeanor and felony trials with successful outcomes: DUIs, gang assaults, medical marijuana defense, domestic violence, weapons possession, drug sales and several others. She is a confident and relentless advocate for her clients and believes in the jury system.
R. Ryan Wilber has litigated hundreds of cases in criminal defense, representing those accused of domestic violence, theft, gang-related crimes, DUIs, drug possession and sales, and more. He has handled numerous trials in family court, including fighting for or against restraining orders, civil harassment orders, and more.
For specific information related to your situation, we advise you to request a consultation with one of our Santa Rosa attorneys. Get your questions answered and concerns addressed as well as learn more about your options and the legal process going forward.
Case DismissedCase dismissed on eve of trial.
Case DismissedCase dismissed after filing, and before hearing on a motion to suppress evidence.
Favorable OutcomeClient accused of possession of narcotics for sale was convicted at jury trial – Prior to trial, the only offer extended to client was straight prison time. After trial, successfully argued to the court that client should be granted probation with the opportunity to go to ...